Proposed Reopening - 4th July 2020
Depending on certain conditions being met we are planning on reopening the club on Saturday 4th July.
For the first 2 weeks following reopening the club will be open for MEMBERS ONLY. The situation regarding Non Members will be reviewed during this period and an update will be posted here.
The following requirements will need to be strictly followed in order for the club to reopen
- Only 15 members will be allowed on the rifle range and 5 on the pistol range at any one time.
- Do not gather on the stairway before opening time, stay in your cars and we will tell you when the doors are open.
- Face coverings must be worn, no exceptions! Members must provide their own.
- There will be no hot drinks served, only cold cans.
- No snacks on sale.
- Social distancing to be maintained where possible.
Hopefully in the coming weeks things will improve and we can quickly get back to normal. In the meantime please bear with us and check this website for further updates.